The She-Hulk of Earth-1815 comes from a world where the government had passed Operation: Zero Tolerance, a program that saw the imprisonment or elimination of super-humans. She would gain gamma spawned powers through unspecified means. She was one of many super-humans imprisoned in a maximum security prison that detained super-humans. She was later freed by the reality hopping Exiles who came to Earth-1815 on a mission to free the worlds imprisoned super-humans.
Jennifer's subsequent activities are unrecorded.
She-Hulk has unspecified super-human attributes that are the result of gamma radiation. Likely her powers are similar to her Earth-616 counterpart. As she appeared in her She-Hulk form while in prison, it is unlikely that she can change back and forth between her human and She-Hulk forms.
- 1 Appearances of Jennifer Walters (Earth-1815)
- Minor Appearances of Jennifer Walters (Earth-1815)
- Media Jennifer Walters (Earth-1815) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Jennifer Walters (Earth-1815)
- Quotations by or about Jennifer Walters (Earth-1815)
- Character Gallery: Jennifer Walters (Earth-1815)
- Characters killed by She-Hulk
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|