Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
S.H.I.E.L.D. performing Super-Soldier research and development. Dr. Walters was working with the Hulk serum, producing a version of it which would transform the subject without inducing Hulk-like rage.
Betty Ross learned about this serum and stole it by convincing General Fury that Dr. Walters was seeking to sell the super-soldier serum to the Chinese. As Betty took a SHIELD jet to Tibet, Fury and his men discovered that Jennifer was instead secretly acquiring a copy of the new Star Trek film a month early. Fury angrily ordered the crew of the jet to take Betty down, but not before she injected herself with the serum and underwent a graphic and arousing transformation into a female Hulk.
Jennifer is a gifted scientist
Normal human female
- Unlike her mainstream counterpart, she is not She-Hulk.
- 4 Appearances of Jennifer Walters (Earth-1610)
- Media Jennifer Walters (Earth-1610) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Jennifer Walters (Earth-1610)
- Quotations by or about Jennifer Walters (Earth-1610)
- Character Gallery: Jennifer Walters (Earth-1610)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|