Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spitfire's father invented the robotic exoskeletons known as the MAX armors. After his death, Jenny was in the process of destroying her father's work when she came upon Quintavius Quire (Earth-91172). Quentin helped her realize her hero potential and steal the armor to use for good.
No natural powers, but she is granted abilities when wearing the M.A.X armor
Jenny wears a sophisticated suit of body armor containing various offensive weaponry and equipment, granting her many capabilities:
- Resistance to injury: Decreases the chance of physical harm when worn.
- Super Strength: The armor gives the wearer super human strength and reflexes.
- Cybernetic Interface: Helps control the suit to the user's wishes and also protects the user from mind control.
- Flight: the M.a.x armor's jet boots can propel the user at super sonic speeds
Varies depending upon armor specifications
- 2 Appearances of Jennifer Swenson (Earth-15731)
- Media Jennifer Swenson (Earth-15731) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Jennifer Swenson (Earth-15731)
- Quotations by or about Jennifer Swenson (Earth-15731)
- Character Gallery: Jennifer Swenson (Earth-15731)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|