Spitfire's father invented the robotic exoskeletons known as the MAX armors. After his death, Jenny was in the process of destroying her father's work when she came upon Quintavius Quire (Earth-91172). Quentin helped her realize her hero potential and steal the armor to use for good.
No natural powers, but she is granted abilities when wearing the M.A.X armor
Jenny wears a sophisticated suit of body armor containing various offensive weaponry and equipment, granting her many capabilities:
- Resistance to injury: Decreases the chance of physical harm when worn.
- Super Strength: The armor gives the wearer super human strength and reflexes.
- Cybernetic Interface: Helps control the suit to the user's wishes and also protects the user from mind control.
- Flight: the M.a.x armor's jet boots can propel the user at super sonic speeds
Varies depending upon armor specifications
- 2 Appearances of Jennifer Swenson (Earth-15731)
- Minor Appearances of Jennifer Swenson (Earth-15731)
- Media Jennifer Swenson (Earth-15731) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Jennifer Swenson (Earth-15731)
- Quotations by or about Jennifer Swenson (Earth-15731)
- Character Gallery: Jennifer Swenson (Earth-15731)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|