Jennifer D'Angelo was an ordained priest who worked at Saint Patrick's Cathedral in Downtown, Nueva York. She frequently encountered Spider-Man during his ventures into Downtown. Although she was the sister of Dana D'Angelo, Miguel O'Hara's fiancé, she never met Miguel as "Miguel" prior to Dana's death, due to a falling out between the sisters.
When the world was flooded by the return of the Phalanx, Father Jennifer and Miguel fled to the Savage Land with most of the planet's surviving population. She attempted to find help at Alchemax's Ares Colony on Mars, along with Ben Grimm and X-Nation, but vanished shortly after their arrival.
- Goblin 2099's identity became a twisted mess due to Peter David's abrupt departure from the original Spider-Man 2099 series. David only intended Gabriel O'Hara to be a red herring for the Goblin identity, and planned to reveal Father Jennifer was the Goblin. When David left the title two issues before cancellation, a dialogue box was added in issue #44 during editing that deliberately shifted a conversation between Jennifer and Gabe to pin the Goblin identity on him. The fill-in writer for Spider-Man 2099 #45 explicitly pointed the finger at Gabriel. This was later retconned in 2099: Manifest Destiny #1 where the characters established that Gabe was not the Goblin, but had been framed by a shape changer whose true identity remained unknown. When David restarted to write Spider-Man 2099, he decided to use the "alternate reality escamotage" to retcon Goblin's identity as Father Jennifer.
- Appearances of Jennifer D'Angelo (Earth-928)
- Minor Appearances of Jennifer D'Angelo (Earth-928)
- Media Jennifer D'Angelo (Earth-928) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Jennifer D'Angelo (Earth-928)
- Quotations by or about Jennifer D'Angelo (Earth-928)
- Character Gallery: Jennifer D'Angelo (Earth-928)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|