He aided them in breaking Dr. Eliot Franklin (Thunderball) out of prison and capturing the New Warrior Nova. He turned on them when he discovered he would be made obsolete by a new line of super-powered Secret Empire grunts. He teamed up with his nurse Lynn Church, who revealed herself to be a cyborg, the secret project of the deceased "Number One." The two were believed to be destroyed in a battle with Moon Knight, Spider-Man, Darkhawk, The Punisher, Nova and Night Thrasher.
Later, a man began to kill innocent people and use their blood to form a clock pointing to midnight. Though Moon Knight at first believed it to somehow be Mogart, the villain turned out to be Jeff, stronger than before and out for revenge on Marc. Wilde attacked Marc at home and left him in a pool of blood, before saying that he wants the entire "Moon Knight experience."
Cyborg body enhanced with rocket powered feet, super-extendable arms, super-strength, and laser beams.
- 33 Appearances of Jeff Wilde (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Jeff Wilde (Earth-616)
- Media Jeff Wilde (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Jeff Wilde (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Jeff Wilde (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Jeff Wilde (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|