- Pretending to be human is amusing. Especially when I do it so much better than you.
- -- Jazinda Kl'rt-Spawn src
Jazinda Kl'rt-Spawn is an agent of the Skrull empire. She was sent to recover the Sy-torak gem, a sacred artifact of the Skrull stollen by the Kree. During the mission she was discovered and swallowed the stone to keep it from the Kree. This caused the stone to bond to her, giving her the power to resurrect. Unable to remove the stone without killing herself she fled to Earth, joined Freelance Bounty Hunters Inc and became She-Hulk's partner and friend.
- Skrull Shape-Shifting: Like other Skrulls, Jazinda Kl'rt-Spawn is a shape-shifter. Skrulls can mentally cause the unstable molecules that comprise their body to become pliant, enabling them to assume other forms through muscular expansion and contraction. Once a new shape has been assumed, it takes a conscious act of will to assume another form or revert to natural. Hence, Skrulls do not spontaneously lose their assumed form when asleep or unconscious. Skrulls in altered form will, however, revert to their original forms at the moment of death.
- Skrull Military Training: is a trained Skrull soldier.
- Aviation: is trained in the use of the advanced warp-drive starships of the Skrull-military.
- Unarmed Combat: is trained in the unarmed combat of the Skrull-military. Which makes her a very dangerous opponent in hand-to-hand combat.
- Marksmanship: is trained in the use of the ranged energy-weaponry of the Skrull-military.
- Skrull Shape-Shifting: Skrulls only take on the appearance of an object or person and none of that object or person’s characteristics. There is a limit to the size of the object or person a Skrull can imitate. The average Skrull cannot distend his or her mass any more than 1.5 times as large a volume as his or her original volume, nor can he or she contract his or her mass any more than 0.75 a volume as his or her original.
- Sy-torak Gem: Jazinda possesses the ability to recover from even fatal injuries, an ability she acquired by ingesting a mystical gem of unknown origin. The limitation of the gem's powers is yet to be discovered.
- Skrull-Military Uniform: wears a Skrull-military uniform, which alters as she changes shape and size.
- Skrull-Military Transport: will frequently use the advanced warp-drive starships of the Skrull-military.
- Appearances of Jazinda Kl'rt-Spawn (Earth-616)
- Media Jazinda Kl'rt-Spawn (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Jazinda Kl'rt-Spawn (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Jazinda Kl'rt-Spawn (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Jazinda Kl'rt-Spawn (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|