Father Jason McCall was one of only five townspeople who survived the destruction of Middletown, Arizona when the Hulk's arch enemy The Leader exploded a gamma bomb there. Instead of dying, the priest was transformed by the radiation into Soul Man, who had the power to summon the souls of the dead. The Leader gathered him and the other survivors as his henchmen, the Riot Squad, and had them fight the Hulk.
He possessed an incredibly powerful life force. It was so strong it was said to border omnipotence and was theoretically capable of powering the Leader's deus ex machina(the machine that could bring back the dead) multiple times. The Leader also believed that if he could siphon off his power he could become immortal and invincible.
- 4 Appearances of Jason McCall (Earth-616)
- Media Jason McCall (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Jason McCall (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Jason McCall (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Jason McCall (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|