Janos Quested is a mutant born with the ability to create tornadoes. In 1962 he was a member of the Hellfire Club, serving as one of Sebastian Shaw's enforcers alongside Azazel, helping to instigate the Cuban Missile Crisis. Following Shaw's death, Quested and the other remaining Hellfire Club members, chose to join Magneto as a founding member of the Brotherhood of Mutants.
Aerokinesis: Riptide is capable of creating and manipulating powerful winds of various sizes through spinning his hand.
- Cyclone Spinning: He is also capable of using the wind to spin at tremendous speeds.
His own powers, Submarine
- Riptide is portrayed by Álex González in X-Men: First Class.
- He is never referred on the film by his real name, Janos Quested. The name is given in the credits, however.
- He makes a little cameo in X-Men Origins: Wolverine as prisoner of Col. William Stryker.
- He's never mentioned in X-Men: Day of Future Past
- 2 Appearances of Janos Quested (Earth-10005)
- Minor Appearances of Janos Quested (Earth-10005)
- Media Janos Quested (Earth-10005) was Mentioned in
- 11 Images featuring Janos Quested (Earth-10005)
- Quotations by or about Janos Quested (Earth-10005)
- Character Gallery: Janos Quested (Earth-10005)
- Characters killed by Riptide
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|