The past history of the Wasp of Earth-9997 matches that of her Earth-616 counterpart. In recent history on Earth-9997, the Wasp was a member of the final line up of the Avengers. This group of Avengers would try to stop the Absorbing Man when he had absorbed the intellect of Ultron and attacked Washington, D.C.
The Avengers would prove no match for the now super-intelligent Absorbing Man, and Wasp was killed in the fight. Her legacy would live on in the form of an Iron Avenger, a robot built by Tony Stark based on the Avengers who were killed during the battle against Creel. The Wasp robot would be destroyed when the Skull invaded New York, however King Britian would have the Iron Avengers mass produced into a giant robot army which would defend the world in need.
While all who die on Earth-9997 would end up in the Realm of the Dead, the Wasp's soul has not been seen since her death, and was not among the heroes who were recruited by Mar-Vell in his battle against Death. After Mar-Vell destroyed Death and created Paradise, Wasp was one of the many super-beings that first came to this new after life.
Her fate following the invasion of Paradise by the Kree remains unrevealed.
- 19 Appearances of Janet van Dyne (Earth-9997)
- Minor Appearances of Janet van Dyne (Earth-9997)
- Media Janet van Dyne (Earth-9997) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Janet van Dyne (Earth-9997)
- Quotations by or about Janet van Dyne (Earth-9997)
- Character Gallery: Janet van Dyne (Earth-9997)
- Characters killed by Wasp
- Earth X #0
- Earth X #3
- Earth X #5
- Earth X #7 (Realm of the Dead)
- Earth X #12
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|