Janet Van Dyne was presumably a mutant, whose power to reduce her size, grow wings for flight, and to fire bio-electric blasts of energy manifested at puberty. She eventually married the scientist Henry "Hank" Pym aka Ant-/Giant-Man.
Janet appears to be quite well versed in fighting techniques that make full use of her Size Reduction powers.
Janet possesses the strength level of a woman her age, build, and height who engages in intensive regular exercise.
Janet is just as vulnerable as any other human, despite her superhuman powers. She can be easily crushed at small size. Her stings also weaken when she is shrunken.
- Flight under her own power
- This version of Janet Van Dyne-Pym/Wasp is based on her Ultimate counterpart. This can be easily seen in her choice of costume and her Asian features.
- 1 Appearances of Janet van Dyne (Earth-3488)
- Minor Appearances of Janet van Dyne (Earth-3488)
- Media Janet van Dyne (Earth-3488) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Janet van Dyne (Earth-3488)
- Quotations by or about Janet van Dyne (Earth-3488)
- Character Gallery: Janet van Dyne (Earth-3488)
- Characters killed by Wasp
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|