Rhodes has known Tony Stark for a long time, and decided to help Pro-Registration forces during the Civil War. Under Tony Stark's orders, he forced costumed heroes from other nations around the world to register as they came into the country, which he had to do but strongly disagreed with. During the battle at the Rebel Hideout, War Machine caught Spider-Woman whilst she was giving out a warning to the White Star troops and during the battle at the Chemical Plant, War Machine was taken down by Captain America, and later aided in defending the Negative Zone from the attacking Anti-Registration forces.
Rhodes has no powers of his own but they are derived from his War Machine Armor.
The War Machine jet boots
The powerful built-in War Machine arsenal
- 2 Appearances of James Rhodes (Earth-6109)
- Minor Appearances of James Rhodes (Earth-6109)
- Media James Rhodes (Earth-6109) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring James Rhodes (Earth-6109)
- Quotations by or about James Rhodes (Earth-6109)
- Character Gallery: James Rhodes (Earth-6109)
- Characters killed by War Machine
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|