With the extremely varied bunch all assembled on the Helicarrier, Nick explains how serious he believes the situation to be; that it is the end of the world. He also explains that whatever the histories of those assembled, they are all on the same side.
It can also be assumed that he was part of the team sent back down to the surface to battle the zombies, though his ultimate fate is unknown. It can be presumed, however, that he was zombified and later fried when the Power Cosmic Zombies tested out their new powers.
- Rhodes has no powers of his own but they are derived from his War Machine Armor.
- Skilled helicopter pilot. Military training in the use of firearms, survival, tactics, and hand to hand combat.
- Without the armour, James Rhodes possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height, and build who engages in moderate regular exercise. In armour, roughly 85 tons.
- 1 Appearances of James Rhodes (Earth-2149)
- Minor Appearances of James Rhodes (Earth-2149)
- Media James Rhodes (Earth-2149) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring James Rhodes (Earth-2149)
- Quotations by or about James Rhodes (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: James Rhodes (Earth-2149)
- Characters killed by War Machine
- Marvel Directory
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|