Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Doctor Petrie was a colleague of British MI-6 special agent, Sir Denis Nayland Smith. On his first mission for his father Fu Manchu, Shang-Chi was sent to kill Petrie. Later, it turned out that this Petrie had simply been a robot duplicate and that the real Petrie had already been a captive of Fu Manchu. He was freed by Shang-Chi, who had become an ally to Denis Nayland Smith.
Petrie was brainwashed and became an agent of the Oriental Expediters, planting a bomb in Smith's office and later shooting him when he was inadvertently exposed by Shockwave. Smith survived, and a second attempt on his life by Petrie was foiled by James Larner. He was deprogrammed by MI6.
- The character of Doctor Petrie was originally created by crime pulp novelist Sax Rohmer for the Fu Manchu series of novels of the early 20th century.
- 18 Appearances of James Petrie (Earth-616)
- Media James Petrie (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring James Petrie (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about James Petrie (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: James Petrie (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|