After the Hybrid symbiote was de-fused, to Lieutenant James Murphy, who was part of Mercury Team, was given the symbiote known as Agony.
He and the other human members of the Mercury Team were later killed by Carnage when the criminal encountered the ghost town their secret base was located at by chance during his murderous journey around the United States.
The Agony symbiote gives its host the following powers:
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Accelerated Healing Factor
- ESP (Spider-Sense)
- Immunity to Spider-man's Spider Sense
- Webbing Generation
- Camouflage Capabilities
- Constituent-Matter Generation
- Metabolic Acid Generation: Agony could also use her metabolism to spit acid, which could burn through most substances, however the full extent or limit and range of her acid projectiles are unknown.
- Metabolic Chemical Absorption: Agony could even absorb chemicals (such as Spider-Man's artificial webbing.) This ability has not been shown in any of the other LF symbiotes.
- The Agony name for the symbiote wasn't officially used until Carnage, U.S.A. #2, with Howard Ogden as host.
- 5 Appearances of James Murphy (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of James Murphy (Earth-616)
- Media James Murphy (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring James Murphy (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about James Murphy (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: James Murphy (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|