- I already killed you once...And I bet you'll come back again and again...No matter how many times I slaughter you. Your tendency to come back from the brink of death has nothing to do with your healing factor. Your mutant power isn't regeneration. It's popularity. But don't worry. I've got big plans...And all the popularity in the world can't save you this time!
Cyclops along some members of the X-Men escorted Deadpool to the Ravencroft Institute against his will to be treated once and for all, there, Deadpool was mind-warped by Psycho-Man and unleashed the killing machine inside him, starting a killing spree against every super-human.
Wilson trapped and forced Arcade to build a new and more lethal Murderworld. Deadpool kidnapped Professor X in order to get the attention of the X-Men. Wolverine found a chamber where Deadpool killed X-23 and Daken. Enraged, Logan faced Deadpool in a battle where Wilson used a Carbonadium sword, which difficulted his regeneration, and decapitated him.Thus, Logan would stay out of Deadpool's way for the time he needed to move to another universe.
Seemingly those of Wolverine (James Howlett) of Earth-616
- 3 Appearances of James Howlett (Earth-12101)
- Media James Howlett (Earth-12101) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring James Howlett (Earth-12101)
- Quotations by or about James Howlett (Earth-12101)
- Character Gallery: James Howlett (Earth-12101)
- Characters killed by Wolverine
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|