- I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice.
- -- Wolverine src
Wolverine is a mutant vigilante superhero who is a member of the X-Men. He had past ties to S.H.I.E.L.D. and has worked with Nick Fury. He fought alongside Spider-Man against the villain Mesmero, who caused them to switch bodies with each other. The following day, both had to find a way to revert their condition as Spider-Man (in Wolverine's body) had to fight Sabretooth, who was seeking vengeance upon Wolverine. The two were able master each others powers allowing to take out Sabretooth. Spider-Man (in Wolverine's body) threatened Mesmero and he reversed the process.
- Apparent Immortality: Wolverine regenerates fatal wounds almost instantaneously. This also keeps him eternally young.
- Adamantium Claws: Wolverine's bones & claws are bio-fused with the nigh-indestructible Adamantium.
- Superhuman Physical Attributes: His strength, mobility, stamina & resilience are beyond human limits. This enables him ot go toe-to-toe with Sabretooth without the need for his claws.
- 5 Appearances of James Howlett (Earth-12041)
- 1 Minor Appearances of James Howlett (Earth-12041)
- Media James Howlett (Earth-12041) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring James Howlett (Earth-12041)
- 2 Quotations by or about James Howlett (Earth-12041)
- Character Gallery: James Howlett (Earth-12041)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|