James Howlett was an agent of the Mutant Resistance.
At some point, he was informed by an infiltrate agent, Doctor Rao that she and Doctor Palance had created a mutant cure, and while Palance wanted to use it on large scale, Rao intended to make parsimonious use of it, for mutants wanting to get rid of their powers.
As a result, his healing factor has regressed to the point it simply stops him from dying of adamantium poisoning. Shortly after, he was taken in custody by the lab's guards but managed somehow to come to Fortress X with Rao.
Sick of this condition, he often cut himself, trying to reactive his healing factor. Despite his sacrifice, mostly unknown, Wolverine did not receive respect or compassion and is assimilated to a coward.
When Moira Kinross sent a massive army to destroy the Fortress X, he finally decide to engage in battle. He fought off the attackers until Legion restored reality to its original state and restored Earth-616, and Wolverine was merged with his Earth-616 counterpart.
Seemingly those of James Howlett (Earth-616)#Powers, before taking the cure.
The cure to mutantism has reduced his healing factor to a state where it can just compensate his adamantium poisoning. Wolverine can't be wounded or pop the claws without gravely endangering himself.
- 4 Appearances of James Howlett (Earth-11326)
- Minor Appearances of James Howlett (Earth-11326)
- Media James Howlett (Earth-11326) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring James Howlett (Earth-11326)
- Quotations by or about James Howlett (Earth-11326)
- Character Gallery: James Howlett (Earth-11326)
- Characters killed by Wolverine
- Characters killed by Logan
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|