The past history of Wolverine on Earth-1081 is mostly unknown. He is a long standing member of this world's X-Men, serving on the team when led by both Cyclops and Professor X. He would develop a leadership role in helping train the novice New Mutants. Of his many battles with the X-Men he would be seen clashing with the Juggernaut. According to his teammate Morph, he would develop a relationship with Mariko Yashida
It would appear that much like in many other realities, Logan possesses enhanced senses and agility, bone claws, and a healing factor on par with his Earth-616 counterpart.
Wolverine's bones are coated with Adamantium which makes them virtually indestructible. His bone claws are also coated with the same substance which allows them to slice through almost any material known to man.
- 2 Appearances of James Howlett (Earth-1081)
- Media James Howlett (Earth-1081) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring James Howlett (Earth-1081)
- Quotations by or about James Howlett (Earth-1081)
- Character Gallery: James Howlett (Earth-1081)
- Characters killed by Wolverine
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|