A former scientist at Omnisapient Systems who worked as an assistant to Parul Kurinji and harbored hidden feelings for the scientist, he was horribly scarred when Omnisapient Systems fell victim to one of the Scorched Earth protocols left behind by the Intelligencia. Hospitalized, he was eventually "rescued" by Zero/One, a former coworker turned into a cybernetic entity bent on destroying Red Hulk. Promising to heal his scars if he assisted her, Feinman reluctantly agreed, accompanying her to Hyderabad, India to free Black Fog and later assisting her forces against the Thule Society. Following the battle in New York City with the Thule Society, Feinman and Zero/One continued tracking Red Hulk, this time to his boyhood farm in New Hampshire.
Feinman was later instrumental in Red Hulk, Machine Man, and Red She-Hulk's victory over Zero/One, leading the trio to Zero/One's floating platform and giving Machine Man a device that disabled Zero/One's drones and freed Black Fog from her control.
- 10 Appearances of Jacob Feinman (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Jacob Feinman (Earth-616)
- Media Jacob Feinman (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Jacob Feinman (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Jacob Feinman (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Jacob Feinman (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|