Jackson Brice was born in Bozeman, Montana. Along with Fancy Dan and the original Ox, he was a founding member of the Enforcers. He has great proficiency with the lariat. As a member of the Enforcers, he first came into conflict with Spider-Man when they were employed by the Big Man and next when they were hired by the Green Goblin. They also teamed up with the Sandman to kidnap the Human Torch, but they were defeted when Spider-Man freed the young hero.
Montana alongside Ox and Fancy Dan came back together to work for Mister Fear, which pitted them directly against Daredevil. After Mister Fear's arrest, the Enforcers are taken in by the Hood's organization.
Brand New Day
The Enforcers soon became patrons at the Bar With No Name. they took bets with a person calling himself "The Bookie", over whether Spider-Man would show up to battle "Basher", an unknown villain who claimed to have fought Spider-Man. Spider-Man showed up, but was revealed to be a fake when the real web-head showed up. The Enforcers decided to get revenge on The Bookie, capturing him. The Bookie's father called Spider-Man for assistance, and he agreed to help. Spider-Man defeated Fancy Dan and Montana.
Montana later served as the Kingpin's right hand man after the Kingpin acquired control of The Hand. He showed doubt of the new Hobgoblin, Phil Urich. When their building was crumbling due to the Hobgoblin's sonic scream, Montana fell to his death.
Dead No More
Montana is highly skilled in the use of the lariat.
Normal human male with intensive regular exercise.
- 77 Appearances of Jackson Brice (Earth-616)
- Media Jackson Brice (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 13 Images featuring Jackson Brice (Earth-616)
- 2 Quotations by or about Jackson Brice (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Jackson Brice (Earth-616)
- Amazing Spider-Man #10 - First appearance
- Amazing Spider-Man #14 - Teamed with Green Goblin to battle Spider-Man.
- Amazing Spider-Man #19 - Teamed with Sandman; captured Human Torch; battled and defeated by Spider-Man.
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Vol 2 #4 (March 1986)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|