After S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Jack Rollins had discovered some connections between the corrupted Roxxon Corporation and S.H.I.E.L.D. Executive Board, he was killed by a Life-Model Decoy of James Woo, sent by the Board to kill him and replacing him with this LMD, created by the Encoders under the orders of the Deltite, the corrupted LMD created by Arnim Zola leader of the Board which had replaced during the years several S.H.I.E.L.D. operatives with LMDs, including the Executive Council itself.
As Nick Fury, who was told by Rollins the truth about the corrupt Executive Board and Roxxon, was ousted from S.H.I.E.L.D., the Deltite elected the LMD of Jasper Sitwell as the new Director, with Woo and Rollins as his top men.
Rollins' body was subject to deterioration, but he refused to encode again, after having seen the results of the latest Woo's encoding, which left Woo flat and emotionless.
Rollins later joined the Executive Board when the LMD of Clay Quartermain had regained some of his template's emotions and he wanted to stop Project: Delta. Along with the other LMDs, he was destroyed in the explosion at S.H.I.E.L.D. Space Station.
- 6 Appearances of Jack Rollins (LMD) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Jack Rollins (LMD) (Earth-616)
- Media Jack Rollins (LMD) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Jack Rollins (LMD) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Jack Rollins (LMD) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Jack Rollins (LMD) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|