Irving Forbush was originally the office gofer at Marble Comics, and lived in a house with his shrewish maiden aunt (Auntie Mayhem) who was indirectly responsible for her nephew becoming a superhero (in a fit of pique, she slams the fabled cooking pot over Irving's head, inadvertently providing him with the disguise he'd been looking for).
Forbush Man went on to triumph over a number of super-powered adversaries. All of his victories were purely accidental; lacking superhuman powers, dumb luck necessarily played a major role in all of his adventures.
Forbush Man later applied for membership with the Revengers, S.H.E.E.S.H. and finally the Echhs-Men. After each attempt ends in disaster for the group concerned, Forbush is offered a position in 'Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band', which he declines, believing it better to "quit while I'm still behind." Forbush Man later fought against 'the Strangie'.
- Forbush Vision: Forbush Man has the power to project utterly realistic visions into the minds of others when he removes the cast-iron pot on his head. The hallucinations typically depict a reality that is hellish to each victim, slowly killing them as they struggle against it.
- Forbush Man can break the fourth wall.
His power had no effect on Tabitha Smith as she apparently had no mind at all.
- 15 Appearances of Irving Forbush (Earth-665)
- Media Irving Forbush (Earth-665) was Mentioned in
- 11 Images featuring Irving Forbush (Earth-665)
- 2 Quotations by or about Irving Forbush (Earth-665)
- Character Gallery: Irving Forbush (Earth-665)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Irving Forbush (Earth-665)
Marvel Super Heroes RPG, character sheet. 1986
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|