- Not a ridiculous plan, Mr. Stark. Just a long one.
- -- Recorder 451
Appearing in "The Secret Origin of Tony Stark, Prologue"Edit
- Star-Lord (Peter Quill)
- Badoon (Corpse)
- Howard Stark (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Hope's Pustule (First appearance)
- Voldi Tear (Ruins)
- Death's Head spaceship
- Badoon spaceship
Synopsis for "The Secret Origin of Tony Stark, Prologue"Edit
Iron Man continues pursuing 451 after the destruction of the Voldi. His chase has led him to a planetoid called Hope's Postule. There, Iron Man meets up with Death's Head and hires him to find 451, explaining what happened with the Voldi. As Iron Man gives him an advance, Death's Head accepts.
As Iron Man and Death's Head return to the remains of the Voldi ship, Death's Head uses his scanners to locate 451 in an abandoned Badoon spaceship far away from them. Reaching the abandoned ship, Iron Man and Death's Head find that the Badoon crew committed mass suicide. The two corner 451 in a corridor but 451 casually greets him. Death's Head does not attack 451 and P.E.P.P.E.R. opens Tony's helmet.
Death's Head admits to the outraged Tony that 451 hired him first to bring Tony to him. As Death's Head leaves, Iron Man is still angry that 451's action caused a genocide. Saying that the theft of the Heart was part of his plan, 451 brings him to a chamber with a projector. 451 plays a movie in which appears Howard, Tony's father.
Howard, having made the movie for his son, says that he has something important to tell him. Tony is surprised to see 451 is on the movie as well.
THE SECRET ORIGIN OF TONY STARK AKA IRON MAN
• Death’s Head and Iron Man team-up to hunt down a genocidal criminal. Not the problem.
• A ship full of dead Badoon. Not the problem.
• What Tony finds in the depths of that ship: the problem. Big problem.
• The lead into the biggest Tony Stark story of the year.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|