- Okay, here's the bottom line, buckos! You both screwed up. All three of us did, if you count me for not slapping some sense into you two a long time ago. We got six hours to un-screw things up.
- -- Sal Kennedy
Appearing in "Execute Program (Part IV of VI)"Edit
- Unidentified hooded assassin
- Jack Kooning
- Ms. Marvel (Cameo)
- Nick Fury
- She-Hulk (Cameo)
- Timothy "Dum Dum" Dugan
- New Avengers (Cameo)
- Fantastic Four (Cameo)
- Rosie Montoya (Only Appearance)
- Robert Montoya (Photo)
- Alderson Federal Prison Camp, West Virginia
- Captain America's Shield (Cameo)
- Captain America's Uniform (Cameo)
- Extremis Armor
- Iron Spider Armor (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Execute Program (Part IV of VI)"Edit
A secret government star-chamber led by Nick Fury concludes that Iron Man has gone rogue and Tony Stark must take measures to clear his name. Breaking Maya out of prison and seeking advice and help from Sal, they try to isolate what is happening to Tony. The deadly agenda of a mysterious hooded assassin continues to his next target with the Global Peace Summit hanging in the balance as all Hell breaks loose when the Sentry finds Stark.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Tony shaves his beard and dyes his hair blond in the story.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Iron Man at Wikipedia
- Iron Man at Marvel Universe
- Iron Man at Marvel Directory
- Iron Man (Volume 4) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Iron Man (Volume 4) series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
|Like this? Let us know!|