- HAH! If this is the best the world can muster -- then 'twill be Inferno who rules supreme! By the greater glory of Balthakk -- Let the call at last go forth! And when all are chosen, this world shall se the dawning of the Eighth Day! And it shall tremble!
- -- Inferno
Appearing in "Burning Need"Edit
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Main story and flashback)
- Charlie (Man trapped in fire) (First appearance)
- Avengers (Only in flashback)
- Carol's Father (Only in flashback)
- Captain Marvel (Only in flashback)
- Marcus (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Burning Need"Edit
While firefighters try to extinguish the blazing Roxxon refinery, Iron Man and Warbird evacuate the workers inside. They're told the automatic shutoffs have failed, so they re-enter the refinery to shut them off manually. An explosion knocks loose a tank of liquefied natural gas; Warbird tries to get it away from the fire, but it is too heavy; then Iron Man lends a hand and together they throw it high into the sky to explode harmlessly. As Warbird claims she could have done better if she had steadied herself with a drink earlier, Iron Man tries to tell Warbird that she doesn't have to do things alone, and accepting help isn't a sign of weakness, but she doesn't listen.
Appearing in "Strange Things Done in the Midnight Sun"Edit
- Doctor J. Vernon Mann (First appearance)
- Inferno (First appearance)
- Diane (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Nunavut, Canada
- Temple of Balthakk (First appearance)
- Saskatoon International Airport (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Strange Things Done in the Midnight Sun"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|