- Calm down? Tony, my husband is dying!
- -- Pepper Potts
Appearing in "Night of the Walking Bomb!"Edit
- hospital staff
- Dr. Ritter
- Dr. Spears
- Officer Johnson
- Officer Mallory
- Kevin O'Brien (Photo)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Night of the Walking Bomb!"Edit
Happy is hospitalized: his life in danger. Iron Man flies the enervator to the hospital, knowing that it has turned Happy into the Freak in the past but hoping that by exposing Happy to its effects he will heal. Dr. Ritter performs the operation, but the enervator turns Happy into the Freak again. Detective O'Brien talks to an officer involved in the investigation into his brother's death, but is unconvinced when told Stark and Iron Man aren't responsible. Iron Man and Dr. Ritter search for the Freak, finding him in the hospital's cobalt storage room. Having absorbed the cobalt radiation, the Freak has become a walking bomb. While Dr. Ritter evacuates the hospital, Iron Man fights the Freak. The battle spills outside where the Freak uses a wrecking ball and crane as weapons before destroying a police helicopter. He then grabs Iron Man, his radiation fusing the Golden Avenger's circuits.
- Plot by Wein, script by Slifer.
- Touchups on some faces by Severin.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Sock It To Shell-Head". Letters are pubished from: Kevin Martin and Brian Nelson. The letters page also apologizes for previously publishing the same letters page two issues in a row.
- This issue also contains a Series "B" Marvel Value Stamp  #56, The Fantastic Four.
- As seen on page one this issue is Story #JV166.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|