- It is the fist that conquers, not worthless "inner peace"!
Appearing in "The MODOK Machine!"Edit
- Titanic Three
- J5-T8, pupil of the Lama and informer of A.I.M.
- B2-X9 and M6-I4, agents of AIM
- B9-N7, agent of AIM in Doom's Castle
- A4-Z3, agent of AIM witnessing Red Skull's encounter with the Lama
- QL-L2, agent of AIM in Fu Manchu's entourage
- Raga (Only in flashback)
- Yellow Claw (Only in flashback)
- Mandarin (Only in flashback)
- Melter (Only in flashback)
- Man-Bull (Only in flashback)
- Whiplash (Only in flashback)
- Red Skull (Only in flashback)
- Doctor Doom (Only in flashback)
- Fu Manchu (Only in flashback)
- Magneto (Mentioned)
- Leader (Mentioned)
- Dracula (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The MODOK Machine!"Edit
Iron Man leaves Avengers Mansion to use his new training room at Stark International. In Vietnam, Colonel Sin-Li places Crimson Dynamo, Titanium Man, and Radioactive Man under house arrest. At AIM headquarters, Black Lama invites MODOK to the battle for the Golden Globe. Previously briefed by his agents, MODOK immediately accepts, killing an agent for questioning his decision. At his hidden domain, Black Lama suffers hallucinations. A vision of Marianne Rodgers informs the Mad Thinker that a meteorite will strike the prison he is in, allowing him to escape. Firebrand escapes too. As the Thinker enters his nearby hideout. Firebrand visits his sister Roxanne, who calls Tony Stark to inform him. The Thinker takes control of Iron Man's armor steering him to fight MODOK, who dons a giant battle suit. Learning that the Thinker, not the Lama, sent Iron Man, MODOK grabs his foe, traces the armor control and brings the fight to the Thinker's hideout.
- It is once again announced in the letters page, Iron Man is a "monthly" publication.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Sock It To Shell-Head". Letters are published from Tim Schuder, Ronnie Brooks, Michael Macrone, Barry Alfonso, and Jo Duffy
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|