Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ahh -- the sound of sweet explosion!
- -- Yellow Claw
Appearing in "Confrontation: Part III, Battle: Tooth and Yellow Claw"Edit
- Yellow Claw
- Black Lama
- Mandarin (Mentioned)
- Loc Do
- Mutates of the Yellow Claw
- Hop Ling (Claw's new mutationist) (Mentioned)
- Marty March
- Chief Kuon Set (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Confrontation: Part III, Battle: Tooth and Yellow Claw"Edit
Yellow Claw is verifying that Loc Do has disposed of the Mandarin's body when Iron Man bursts through the wall. He battles a mutated cyborg creature and mini-robots, quickly defeating both. In Vietnam, Roxanne and Marty are taken captive by Chief Kuon Set, who no longer needs Marty now that the Hidden City is complete. Iron Man beats a giant radioactive fire-breathing cockroach and confronts Yellow Claw, who is chatting with Black Lama. Black Lama disappears. Iron Man destroys the fortress, and Yellow Claw escapes. Iron Man returns to the Manila Stark Industries factory where Happy and Pepper visit to tell him they worked out their differences, and that they're both coming back to work for Stark.
- Roussos cover colourist credited provided in the letters page of issue #73.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Sock it to Shell-Head". Letters are pubished from Ralph Macchio, Bill Blyberg, Ernest Pelletier, and Roger W. Noris.
- This issue also contains a Series "A" Marvel Value Stamp  #26, Mephisto.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|