- Call me, Tony ... Miss?
- -- Iron Man
Appearing in "Raga: Son of Fire"Edit
- Tanya Sims (First appearance)
- Millie (First appearance)
- Tom Wicker (Voice only)
- Cynthia Chong (First appearance)
- MacKenzie Davies (Mack) (First appearance)
- Bea (First appearance)
- Higgins (First appearance)
- New York City
Synopsis for "Raga: Son of Fire"Edit
Iron Man tests out his new solar-charged integrated circuits in a training facility. Satisfied, Tony goes on a trip to California, once more enjoying his bachelor life. However, out in the Redwood forests Raga is angered to find his student Cynthia romancing her boyfriend Mack. Raga uses his flame powers to rough Mack up then starts a forest fire as he takes Cynthia home. Tony spies the fire from a distance and decides to help as Iron Man. Raga brings Cynthia to the other students to begin discipline. Elsewhere, Marianne goes to work as a computer technician but one of her ESP visions occurs causing her to wreck the lab, and she is believed insane. Iron Man finds Raga's camp and tries to save Cynthia. Raga is so enraged that he summons up a bed of lava and traps Iron Man's boots within it.
- In this issue "solar charged circuits" are installed into the Iron Man Armor MK IV armor through "steel-mesh fabric".
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story #1034-Z.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Sock it to Shell-Head". Letters are published from: David McDonnell, Rohert J. Kuntz, and Lester G. Boutillier.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|