Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Hot Metal"Edit
- Slag (Death)
- Stark's Arctic Sanctum (First appearance)
- Stark Enterprises
- Cal-Poly Technical Institute
- The Arctic Circle
Synopsis for "Hot Metal"Edit
Caught in a lab accident, Stark's mentor Ted Slaght becomes Slag and seeks revenge.
- Last issue of Iron Man for writer Len Kaminski. Starting next issue, Terry Kavanagh will be the new writer for this series.
- This issue features a letters page, Printed Circuits. Letters are published from Geary Bee and Mark J. Kewlek.
- The letters page features an memorial to long time Iron Man & Tales of Suspense arist Don Heck. Heck drew Iron Man's first appearance in Tales of Suspense #39 The artist died of lung cancer on February 23, 1995.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|
<d|Marvel Database]], a Wikia wiki.</small></div>