- You've picked a very bad day to screw with Stark Enterprises!
- -- Iron Man
Appearing in "Broadcast Storm"Edit
- Veronica Benning
- Felix Alvarez
- Abe Zimmer
- Bethany Cabe
- Stephanie, P.R.
- Ling McPherson (Mention)
- Anthony Stark
Synopsis for "Broadcast Storm"Edit
Deathlok investigates a rumor on the internet that points to Stark Enterprises owning licenses of work that he did at Cybertek that were perverted into weaponry. Unable to wipe the info remotely, he decides to confront Stark personally. A newscaster breaks a story about Stark Enterprises being involved in environmental damage, bribery of government officials, kickbacks, chemical and biological weapons and organized crime. Tony called the meeting to investigate the charges and learns that they're all tied to Stane International. When Deathlok breaks in, H.O.M.E.R. alerts Stark. Iron Man fights Deathlok, but after learning that the ties to Cybertek via Stane are genuine, he allows Deathlok to tap the computers and delete the Cybertek files. Later, Tony gives a press conference where he promises to cleanup after Stane, but as he leaves the event, Venom corners him.
- Part of the "Crash and Burn" story arc.
- This issue contains a letters page: Printed Circuits. Letters are published from Carl Pietrantonic, Ben Mulder, Christopher O. Uy, and mark Dail.
- This issue also contains a Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation.
- In this issue, Deathlok calls Stark "Ronald McDonald with rivets". He later apologizes.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|