Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Into the Void"Edit
- Arkady (Omega Red's victim)
- Stark Enterprises Space Station
- Low Earth Orbit
- Boca Caliente (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Into the Void"Edit
Iron Man battles the Technovore but it can reshape itself from injury almost instantly. The Technovore causes the station's center of gravity to change, tearing the structure apart. Iron Man battles the creature in space and prepares his auto-destruct sequence but has to remain linked via telepresence at the last moment to prevent the Technovore from hacking into his computer and halting the countdown. Unfortunately, the Technovore overcomes Tony's controls, but at the explosion's instant the Goddess separates Tony's consciousness from his body to save him from the neural feedback. She offers Tony another chance to serve her, but when he still refuses she returns him to his body. Later, Tony continues his therapy with Veronica and begins to feel attracted to her. Felix alerts Tony to the incident were Rhodes' sold off Stane International's nuclear plants, but unfortunately the nuclear material was purchased by AIM. Tony refuses to let this stand and prepares to confront AIM. Meanwhile in Siberia, Omega red interrogates Arkady about Olinka Barankova; he says that she defected to AIM. Omega Red then kills him.
- This story crosses over with the Infinity Crusade event.
- This issue contains a letters page Printed Ciruits. Letters are published from Rick Concepecion, Jan C. Childress, Sturart Brynien, and Anthony Kirston, Jr.
- In this issue, the Telepresence Armor is self-destructed by Tony Stark. It will replaced by another version of the Telepresence Armor next issue.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|