- We've got trouble!
Appearing in "Orbital Resonances"Edit
- Lloyd Peterson (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Wonder Man (Mentioned)
- Dr Strange (Mentioned)
- Moon Knight (Mentioned)
- Jean Grey (Mentioned)
- Reverend Harris Wilson (Mentioned)
- Cal Oakley (Mentioned)
- Sheila Carter (Mentioned)
- Winston Cauwfield
- Tech team: Lloyd Peterson, Maintenance Engineer Fontana
- Mention: Rehnnquist, Scalia, Berman, Piller, Dr. Jeffries
- Ms. Wu
- Telepresence Armor
- Solid Rocket Booster
Synopsis for "Orbital Resonances"Edit
As Iron Man heads to the station, the Goddess takes him aside to offer him a place among her converts; Iron Man refuses and she promises punishment. Entering the station, Iron Man finds that the crewmembers are now techno-organic creatures and they attempt to consume him as part of their quest for completion. Iron Man renovates his armor arsenal using the station stores, but after destroying the creatures they reform themselves into a single being calling itself the Technovore.
- This story crosses over with the Infinity Crusade storyline.
- This issue contains a letters page, Printed Circuits. Letters are published from Matthew Malek, Peter Dewar, and Jesse Brenner.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|