Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- How are you against someone who fights back?
Appearing in "First Blood"Edit
- Ho Yinsen (Only in flashback)
- Wong-Chu (Only in flashback)
- Chen Hsu
- Fin Fang Foom
- Vibro (Mentioned)
- Desmond Marrs (Mentioned)
- Phoebe Marrs (Mentioned)
- Iron Man Armor Model 1 (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Iron Man Armor Model 1 (Gold finish)
- Iron Man Armor Model 2
- Iron Man Armor Model 4
- Iron Man Armor Model 8
- Iron Man Armor Model 9
- Mandarin's Rings (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "First Blood"Edit
Iron Man recalls his origin in Southeast Asia. In the present, the Mandarin plots his conquest of China.
- Again the primary difference in the John Byrne origin detailed in this issue, is the fact that Wong-Chu was a servant of the Mandarin.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|