- Hardly fitting for the head of Stark Enterprises to be found parading around his office in his unmentionables... billionaire playboy image or not.
- -- Tony Stark
Appearing in "...Like All Secrets, Easily Revealed"Edit
- Marrs Corporation
- Kearson DeWitt (Overlord)
- Cassandra (Hired agent)
- Titanium Man/Living Laser
Synopsis for "...Like All Secrets, Easily Revealed"Edit
The Mandarin summons one of his lackeys Stephen Wu to his chamber. On occasion, the Mandarin has lent out one of his alien rings to Wu so that he may act in his name. But recently, Wu had the ring switched for a false one. The Mandarin uses another one of his rings to paralyze Wu until the toady confesses as to who is responsible for the switch. Wu tells him that Chen Hsu of San Francisco-Chinatown is the one who fashioned the false ring. The Mandarin leaves Wu to die as the paralysis slowly makes its way to his heart.
Back at Stark Enterprises’ Nuke U facility, the
- This issue is Chapter II of the "Armor Wars II" saga.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- The tagline to this issue is "Back from the Grave!"
- A clue as to the true villain in this story-arc can be found in the first letter of each word in the title "Like All Secrets, Easily Revealed. The answer is the same as the clue provided in the title to issue #258.
|Armor Wars II|
|Part I: Iron Man #258||Part II: Iron Man #259||Part III: Iron Man #260|
|Part IV: Iron Man #261||Part V: Iron Man #262||Part VI: Iron Man #263|
|Part VII: Iron Man #264||Part VIII: Iron Man #265||Part IX: Iron Man #265|
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Iron Man (Volume 1) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Iron Man (Volume 1) series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- ↑ This issue is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
- Iron Man: Armor Wars II
|Like this? Let us know!|