Appearing in "The Party"Edit
- Jim Rhodes
- Stark Industries
- Brie Daniels (First appearance)
- Mr. Kincaid
- William "Fridge" Perry (celebrity footballer)
- Larry Hagman (as "some fool actor")
- Dr. Ruth
- Senator Fielding
- Mrs. Rodriguez
- Little girl
- Annabelle the cat
- Steven Spielberg (Offscreen, as "Steven" related to The Color Purple film)
- Sea Queen
Tony Stark discovers a shattering secret about himself and the people who depend on him most. Plus: an old and favorite friend returns!
- The "Fridge", William Perry, was an iconic football player with the Chicago Bears at this time. Larry Hagman was the popular TV character "J.R. Ewing" on the long running TV show Dallas. Dr. Ruth was and, is presently, a sex therapist who also had a television show during this time.
- In this issue, Stark Security Chief Garrison Quint is refered to only as "Quint". His full name is revealed in next issue.
- This issue contains a letters page which includes Mark's Remarks as well as letters from John Andrew Lay, Macolm Bourne, David Melina, and Stephen Fulton.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|