- So, it has come to this.
- -- Tony Stark
Appearing in "Resolutions!"Edit
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Iron Monger (Obadiah Stane) (Death)
- Dr. Theron Atlanta
- Obadiah Stane's father (Mentioned)
- Madame Masque
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton)
- Happy Hogan
- Bambi Arbogast
- Timothy Anders (the baby)
- New York City
- Iron Man Armor MK VII (First appearance)
- Iron Man Armor MK V
- Hawkeye's Bow
- Iron Monger Armor (First appearance)
- Iron Man's Briefcase
Tony Stark dons his ultimate state-of-the-art armor to beat Obadiah Stane! But will even his new armor be enough to defeat the man who's destroyed everything Stark holds dear?
- Cover by Bright, Akin and Garvey per signatures on original art.
- This issue debuts the first full appearance of the Iron Man MK VII armor.
- Courtesy of Dr. Atlanta Theron's "Psyche Transfer" process, the conciousness of Madame Masque remains in Bethany Cabe's body. Likewise, it is revealed next issue, that Bethany Cabe's conciousness is in Madame Masque's body.
- Madame Masque is unconscious for all of this issue. The storyline between Cabe and Masque will be an ongoing plotline for several months.
- Stark's duel with Stane's Iron Monger is somewhat reprised in the Iron Man Motion Picture (2007).
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Grand Comics Database: Iron Man Vol 1 
- ↑ http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=500037
- ↑ This issue is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
|Like this? Let us know!|