Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Knightmare"Edit
- Sir Gareth
- King Arthur
- Sir Malcolm
- Cynthia von Doom (Only in flashback)
- Merlin (Only in flashback)
- Nimue (Only in flashback)
- Reed Richards (Mentioned)
- Camelot (during the time of King Arthur)
- Hildebrandt Wood
- Morgana's castle, valley of Wailing Mists
Synopsis for "Knightmare"Edit
Iron Man and Doctor Doom find themselves stranded in the past in the kingdom of Camelot. A band of knights of the roundtable confronts the duo and they skirmish when Dr. Doom refuses to acknowledge their authority, but Iron Man makes Doom agree to go with them to Camelot. The duo present themselves to King Arthur, but Doom's royal pretensions do not impress the king. Doom forces a servant to give him the location of Morgan Le Fay's castle and requests the witch's aid in rescuing his mother from hell. She agrees if Doom will help her kill King Arthur. Using a chip from Excalibur, Le Fay raises an army of undead soldiers with Doom to lead the battle. Iron Man joins King Arthur's forces to combat them and finally drives them away. Doom promises to have revenge on Iron Man someday, but in order to return to their own time they form a temporary truce; with components from their armors they manage to juryrig a makeshift time machine. After returning home safely they part ways, Doom still vowing revenge.
- Tony Stark's romantic encounter with Eleonor this issue will produce a child and a major disruption in the time stream.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info. 
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|