- I've smelled your blood now an you're never gonna outrun my whip!
- -- Blacklash
Appearing in "Holocaust at High Noon!"Edit
- Center City Construction Company
- Mr. Borga
- Justin Hammer (Mentioned)
- Melter (Mentioned)
- Yvette Avril
- Franci Martell (Appears in flashback and main story)
- The Steno Group
- Williams Innovation
- Long Island
- Stark International
- Mark Scott's residence
- Center City Construction Officers
Synopsis for "Holocaust at High Noon!"Edit
Iron Man knocks Blacklash out and sets out to save Stark International staff and visitors from the fire raging all about; he finds Yvette has taken charge of evacuating the children's tour, while Mrs. Arbogast is trying to save important files, unconcerned with an inferno around her; Iron Man bodily carries her outside. Blacklash revives and attacks Martinelli again, but the arrival of emergency workers forces Blacklash to withdraw. After Iron Man puts out the fires, Tony confronts Martinelli and learns his background. Blacklash makes a third attempt on Martinelli's life, but Iron Man intervenes again and this time defeats him. Iron Man brings Blacklash's unconscious body to the center city construction company and warns the frightened owners to leave Martinelli alone.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Printed Circuits". Letters are pubished from Bill D. Middleton, John McPartlin, Mike Lansley, and Ann Larimer.
- Much more details are given this issue on the orgin of "Vic Martinelli" (including his proper name of "Vince Martell").
- Once again, Mark Scarlotti uses the alias "Mark Scott.
- In this issue, it is revealed that Blacklashis dating a previous girlfriend of his old partner The Melter.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|