Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Then I haven't beaten my curse after all.
- -- Bruce Banner
Appearing in "The Man Who Would Be Hulk"Edit
- Dr. Maxwell
- Titanium Man
- Sgt. Cortez
- Vic Martinelli (First appearance)
- Dick Martinelli (Mentioned)
- Hal (security guard)
Synopsis for "The Man Who Would Be Hulk"Edit
Tony, Lang, and Sondheim restrain Banner and contact Dr. Maxwell of Gamma Base for help but he has no suggestions. Sondheim finally calms Banner to normal with sound waves and they search for a new cure. However, Banner transforms into the Hulk again and breaks out of his restraints. Iron Man evacuates the area personnel and engages the Hulk in battle ultimately knocking him unconscious by channeling all of his power into a single punch. However, Iron Man collapses from the effort, completely inert.
- Vic Martinelli is mistakenly referred to as "Dick" Martinelli.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Printed Circuits". Letters are published from Bob Theissen, Elias Spanos, and Eleizabeth Holden.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story# LF673.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|