Appearing in "The Hammer Strikes!"Edit
- Hammer Industries
- Hammer's Super-Army
- Ling McPherson (First appearance)
- Princess Grace (Mentioned)
- Ant-Man (Only in flashback)
- Sergei Kotznin (Only in flashback)
- Avengers (Only in flashback)
- Bambi (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man Armor MK V
- Constrictor's Battlesuit
- Beetle Armor MK I
- Melting Ray MK III
- Leap-Frog's Suit
- Captain America's Shield (Only in flashback)
- Captain America's Uniform (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Hammer Strikes!"Edit
While Rhodes explains his predicament to the Monaco police Tony awakens at Hammer's villa, face-to-face with Hammer himself. Hammer explains that he is a business rival of Stark International and that he struck at Iron Man because Kotznin gave Carnelia's business over to Stark. Hammer displays the machine he and Barnett used to control the Iron Man armor. Tony tries to escape the Villa but discovers that it is an immense floating craft in the ocean. Tony is locked up but quickly outsmarts the guard and escapes. As he sneaks through the Villa he sees a helicopter deposit Blizzard, Melter and whiplash on the premises newly sprung from Riker's Island. Using a belt which doubles as a grappling line, Tony breaks into Barnett's lab and reclaims his attache case. Hammer receives word that Tony has escaped and sends all the costumed criminals in his employ to find him, but when they reach the lab they find Iron Man waiting for them.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story# LG 496.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Printed Circuits". Letters are published from Blair Young, Jon Green, Brian Wenzel, and Lynn Gibbs.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|