Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Shell-Head, where in the Universe are we?
Appearing in "Sojourners Through Space!"Edit
- Punisher (Cyborg)
- Growing Man (Mentioned)
- Kang (Mentioned)
- High Evolutionary (Mentioned)
- Crimson Dynamo
- Unidentified Russian general
- Anthony Stark Life-Model Decoy
- Knights of Wundagore II
- Thor (Mentioned)
- Iron Man Armor MK IV
- Crimson Dynamo Armor Mark III
- Transporter beam
- Photon-coagulant ray
- Viviscan probe
Synopsis for "Sojourners Through Space!"Edit
Iron Man and Jack of Hearts emerge across the galaxy, on a Rigellian Colonizer ship, part of a vast fleet targeting the planet Wundagore II. Startled, the Rigellians encase the two heroes in congealed "proton particles," but Iron Man breaks free. The Rigellian leader, Fleet Commander Arcturus, summons the bio-robot Punisher, who holds Iron Man and Jack at bay. Back on the Moon, the Russian super heroes report to their general: on Earth, LMD Unit 6, believed to be the true Stark, prepares to provide technological support in case of invasion via the alien egg. Elsewhere, the Rigellians scan their captives' capabilities and memories, realizing Iron Man and Jack investigated their lunar observation base after encountering the Growing Man, whom the Rigellians intended as an advanced scout but who was prematurely activated before being appropriately programmed. An outside attack, disrupts the ship's functions and free Iron Man and Jack. The two find a window to view the Rigellians' enemies: the Knights of Wundagore.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Printed Circuits". Letters are published from Matt Kaufman, Dean Goldblatt, Jon Brady, and Chris Lindhardt.
- Jack of Hearts, Madame Masque, and Jasper Sitwell previously appeared last issue and will appear again next issue.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|