Appearing in "And in the End..."Edit
- Madame Masque
- Jasper Sitwell
- Jean DeWolff
- Jack of Hearts
- Marianne Rodgers
- Eddie March
- Abe Klein (Death)
- Night Phantom (Robot) (Only in flashback)
- Soulfather (Only in flashback)
- Super Adaptoid (Only in flashback)
- Cyborg Sinister (Only in flashback)
- Kevin O'Brien (Only in flashback)
- Demitrius (Only in flashback)
- Slasher (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "And in the End..."Edit
Iron Man defeats the Mechanoids but is confronted by Midas himself, who encases him and his allies in gold with his Abe Klein-designed golden touch. Gloating, Midas, who extorted Abe Klein's cooperation by implying he would reunite him with his lost wife and daughter, callously tells him his family is dead. Jack of Hearts' powers counteract the golden touch. He inadvertently knocks over Iron Man, whose armor only has been transmuted. Tony frees himself: his armor destroyed, he dons replacement components from the Mechanoids. Although Midas quickly defeats Jack, Iron Man puts up a better fight. When Klein rebels, Midas strikes him down with a killing blow. Suddenly Marianne Rodgers interrupts the battle, lashing out at Iron Man with her mental powers, but strikes Midas instead, rendering him comatose. After hearing Klein's dying words, Iron Man escorts Marianne, who has retreated further into madness, from the scene.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Printed Circuits". Letters are published from: Matt Kaufman, Richard F. Thatcher, and Steve Chapman.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Iron Man Volume One Covers 
|Like this? Let us know!|