The armor has various capabilities aside from acting as a shield for Tony Stark from his chronic pain as a result of his undifferentiated neural tissue.
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength
- "Light Negativity" provides cloaking
- "Deflector dish" emits a forcefield
- Force Bubble for capturing foes
- Genetic lock attempts to cut off superpowered beings from their powers
- Thought scramblers temporarily shuts down all mental functions
However, the armor also has some detriments. It feeds off of the body of its user (not an issue for Tony Stark, who regenerates), and can be washed off of the user through application of antibacterial soap and water.
The armor is connected to Tony Stark through nanites in his blood that he can let out of his body by pricking his finger for various tasks.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 11 Appearances of Iron Man Bio-Armor MK I (Earth-55921)
- Minor Appearances of Iron Man Bio-Armor MK I (Earth-55921)
- Media Iron Man Bio-Armor MK I (Earth-55921) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Iron Man Bio-Armor MK I (Earth-55921)
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Bio-Armor MK I (Earth-55921)
Links and References