Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
While he intended the armor to be used by James Rhodes, Stark ended up donning it himself to gain revenge against Obadiah Stane. The armor prevailed against the Iron Monger's armor and Stark kept the design for many months.
A replica of the armor was later used by Mike O'Brien to face Ultimo.
Tony used another version of this armor when he was facing the Mandarin's attempt to unleash Extremis on a large scale.
When Tony Stark undertook Stark Resilient, he dismantled and melted one version of this armor.
After Tony underwent a moral inversion, Pepper activated an artificial back-up Tony had made of his mind in the event of him ever being compromised in this kind of manner. Although the armor that the suit was using initially was destroyed, the A.I. then transferred itself into a model of this armor.
- Flight was improved with new turbines for the boot jets. A separate booster pack could also be used.
- Individual armor parts stored a small emergency charge.
- Repulsors and the uni-beam were enhanced. Pulse bolts gained energy as they traveled up to a certain point.
- Other weapons included a heat lance, cutting lasers, an electric shock, variator rays, and a tractor beam.
- A disruptor field was used against electrical systems. The sonic distorter could also be to disrupt opponents.
- Freon streams handled fire.
- A 'six-second' force-field greatly enhanced protection for a short time, but consumed considerable power.
- Refractory coating blunted lasers and other energy attacks.
- An absorption grid could be used to absorb energy from various sources.
- Life support equipment was considerably enhanced: recycled air, water and nutrients could last an indefinite amount of time.
- The "chameleon effect" generated a hologram to make the armor blend in with its surroundings. Due to harmful interference with his nervous system, Stark limited its use.
- Electromagnetic sensors could determine layouts of structures and identify stolen Stark technology.
- Negator packs neutralized and destroyed stolen Stark technology.
- This suit of armor was known as the Silver Centurion Armor.
- 144 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 8
- 3 Media Iron Man Armor Model 8 was Mentioned in
- 28 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 8
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 8
Links and References