An iron-based heavy armor created by Tony Stark.
It was first used by Iron Man after a stealth mission in Svartalfheim went wrong, and Stark found himself in need of reinforcements. With the same type of portals which brought Iron Man to this dimension, the armor was sent through by Dark Angel to him.
The armor is meant to be worn over another suit. It is entirely made of iron, a substance lethal to Dark Elves. It can fire an iron hook, release a cloud of iron nails, and it possesses two iron claws in each hand. While wearing the armor, the user is immune to magic as used by Malekith.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 4 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 48
- Minor Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 48
- Media Iron Man Armor Model 48 was Mentioned in
- 8 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 48
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 48
Links and References