One of the five different Iron Man armors, created by Tony Stark. They where never used in action until the armors were activated via remote trigger when the son of Ho Yinsen was shot and killed by S.H.I.E.L.D. forces.
This red armor was a composite of carbon nanotubes and reinforced ceramics skinned with Adamantium, making it nearly indestructible. It had a limited stealth system.
- This armor was originally identified in the All-New Iron Manual as the Model 31, it was later renumbered Model 30 in the Iron Manual.
- 8 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 30
- 1 Minor Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 30
- Media Iron Man Armor Model 30 was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 30
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 30