Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The new generation of Iron Man armors started with this model, by implementing a long time staple of the Iron Man arsenal: Repulsor Rays. Shortly Tony decided to give his armor more facial features, by including the infamous faceplate which included a "nose". It was heavily damaged in a battle against The Freak, forcing Tony to create a new armor, which was not only more flexible, but also returned to the nose-less faceplate.
- The Iron Man armor, especially the models prior to the Model 3, were in a constant state of experimentaion and improvement. The Model 3 distinguished itself when Anthony Stark implements a basic helmet design. The Model 2 helmet first had a horned look. The helmet mask was later riveted on flat. The Model 3 appears to be of a smooth bore motif which led to Iron Man being affectionatly referred to by some of his fellow Avengers as "Shell-Head".
- The Model 3 model was used last as Tony Stark's primary armor/weaponry in Iron Man #85.
- No trivia.
Image inducer produced holograms.
Electric bolts could be used for stunning.
The armor's surface could be heated.
Various gadgets: vapor ejector, smoke bombs, bomb pellets, a chemical kit, cutting blade, sound duplicator, and a high frequency wave generator.
Life support was improved with a longer air supply.
The armor could absorb energy from extreme temperatures (both hot and cold).
The armor included the infamous rocket skates as a back-up way of transpportation.
- 415 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 3
- 2 Media Iron Man Armor Model 3 was Mentioned in
- 59 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 3
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 3
Links and References