Tony Stark began using this armor during the time that he served as the United States Secretary of Defense. After receiving massive damage due to acid exposure, this model was replaced by the updated Model 25 armor.
The armor standard's weaponry included repulsors, uni-beam and sonics. Concussion blasts were used against the Hand. Zero-point energy was used against Michael Pointer.
Via voice command, the armor went into "Battle Mode." If separated by magnetism, it could reform and return to Stark.
Defensively, a repulsor shield could be extended to protect the armor and allies in combat.
An integrated remote command could override other Iron Man armors as a safety feature.
Security was enhanced by upgrades to anti-tampering devices.
- This armor was originally identified in the All-New Iron Manual as the Model 25, it was later renumbered Model 24 in the Iron Manual.
- 18 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 24
- 2 Minor Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 24
- Media Iron Man Armor Model 24 was Mentioned in
- 22 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 24
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 24