Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ablative armor was a prototype space armor designed for impact-heavy environments. It was used to battle an alien nanoplasm that had ruined the Iron Man Armor Model 20.
A kiln produced honey-comb shaped polymer tiles. These were held in place by a force field and replaced after impacted. Tiles could also be used as chaff or as projectiles.
It possessed repulsors and a uni-beam. It had diamond-tipped blades for cutting samples. A bio-containment field prevented contamination of the armor or samples gathered.
- This armor was originally identified in the All-New Iron Manual as the Model 24, it was later renumbered Model 23 in the Iron Manual.
- No trivia.
- 3 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 23
- Media Iron Man Armor Model 23 was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 23
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 23
Links and References