The ablative armor was a prototype space armor designed for impact-heavy environments. It was used to battle an alien nanoplasm that had ruined the Iron Man Armor Model 20.
A kiln produced honey-comb shaped polymer tiles. These were held in place by a force field and replaced after impacted. Tiles could also be used as chaff or as projectiles.
It possessed repulsors and a uni-beam. It had diamond-tipped blades for cutting samples. A bio-containment field prevented contamination of the armor or samples gathered.
- This armor was originally identified in the All-New Iron Manual as the Model 24, it was later renumbered Model 23 in the Iron Manual.
- No trivia.
- 3 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 23
- Minor Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 23
- Media Iron Man Armor Model 23 was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 23
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 23
Links and References